Let’s face it. The main reason everyone goes to kiddie parties nowadays is for the birthday giveaway. It’s that most sought-after moment, when you line up for your chance to greet “Happy Birthday” to the celebrant and claim your pack of goodies. It’s so good, it almost feels like Christmas!
If you are a mommy scouring the internet for giveaways, gifts, or birthday souvenir ideas, this post is a great place to start:
1. Make cute and cuddly plush toys that match your theme, display them creatively for the kids to grab during the party!
PLUSH AND PLAY
2. Buy different types of cactus plants, and put them on decorative vases! These can be DIY, or can be sourced from an outside supplier. Perfect for Mexican, Fiesta, or Garden themes!
Photo courtesy of: Mr. and Mrs. Green
MR AND MRS GREEN PH
Contact: (0917) 9595 464
CACTUS AND CANVAS
Contact: (0915) 867 6736
3. Give out premium macarons baked to colors matching your theme, and packaged in chic giveaway boxes! This is great for themes such as Tea Party, London, and Pastel Pretty!
SIMPLY PARIS PH
Contact: Chef Nikki (0917) 857 9177
4. Place fresh fruits in mason jars, label them with ribbons and customized tags! Great for themes such as lemonade, garden, and anything involving fruits. Another good idea: use this for a baking/sweet shop theme, where you can place various ingredients and recipes inside the jar.
You can grab some Ball mason jars off at True Value hardware store.
5. Order candies in a jar, cover the caps with customized labels!
MADE IN CANDY PHILIPPINES
Contact: (0920) 964 9076
(*take note though that candies from Made in Candy should be stored carefully at room temperature; the candies get too hard if stored in cold temperature, and will melt if stored in hot temperature!)
6. Give away 8×11″ muslin bags, customized to your child’s name and theme!
NAME ON PRINT
Contact: (0917) 817 0419
7. Give away cute, one-of-a-kind cuddly plush creatures! [Read more…]