- It’s that most wonderful time of the year, again!
- I will be sharing with you a theme that has never been done before (yes, really!).
- This is I think the best Christmas-related theme that you can do for your baby girl. Unique, unexpected, but still done in taste.
- For my next blog post – my favorite (new) themes for 2016!
- The new year is just around the corner. What do we have in store for Party Magic in 2016?
THE TIME MACHINE, AND MY BIGGEST FEAR
If somebody out there has somehow invented a time machine, please do drop me a note. Time flies so fast, it felt like I was riding a bullet train passing by November and December!
Here’s my biggest fear in the world: that I would be too busy with all my event styling to slow down and watch my kids grow up. They are getting too big already!
THE NUTCRACKER-BALLERINA THEME
Now on to business: since the yuletide season has come (and passed), I would be remiss if I did not do a Christmas-related post. This is, after all everyone’s favorite time of the year (including mine!)
I am so excited to share with you a new theme of mine from Party Magic. I labelled the party “Nutcracker-Ballerina” for lack of a better name. If you are done reading this blog post and have seen the photos, you are most definitely welcome to send over suggestions for a better name for this theme!
If anyone there is wondering, the picture above is showing Party Magic‘s entrance set-up (yes, that’s not the stage, yet!). The stage is here: